- You receive a request by letter or email
- In the request you will find your ‘opnamenummer’ (meter reading notification number)
- Your meter reading is used to draw up your annual statement
Submit meter reading
Once a year, you should submit your water meter reading. This ensures that you will be charged the correct amount for your tap water.
In the event of a change of address we need the final meter reading of your old address to draw up your final bill.
- Do you still need to inform us of your change of address? Then you can submit the final meter reading together with your move. Click on 'Moving' below.
- Have you already informed us of your move? Please submit your final meter reading to our customer service team.
Did you forget to submit your meter reading? No problem. We will estimate your annual bill. Is the estimate wrong? Please let our customer service team know.Contact us
Question and answer about your meter reading
Are you moving home? Please submit the final meter reading of your old address on the day you move out. This will allow us to create your final bill.Submit final reading
Please submit the 5 digits which are shown on a black background on your water meter. The digits that you need to submit can be found in the area with the blue edge. Some water meters only have 4 digits on a black background. In this case, please submit these 4 digits.
Are you having problems reading your water meter? We have a few simple solutions.View solutions
Are you trying to find the ‘opnamenummer’ to submit your meter reading? You can find this in your meter reading request email or letter.Submit my meter reading