Receive a handy email once we have drawn up your tax assessment. If you choose this option, you will no longer receive the assessment through the post, saving paper. Log in with your DigiD and change your contact preference if you wish to make use of this option.Set contact preference
Your 2021 water authority tax assessment will come later
This year, you will receive your water authority tax assessment later than usual. Read on to find out what this means for you.
In 2021, we are going to be upgrading our IT infrastructure for water authority tax. We will also be working on a new version of My Waternet. Both of these projects must be completed before we can draw up this year's assessments. That is why, in 2021, your assessment will come later than usual.
Assessment will come in october
- This year, we will send out the first assessments in October. Normally we would send these out in February or March. We planned to start sending out assessments in July, but this turned out to be not possible.
- Payment obligations will only start after you have received your assessment.
Prepare ahead of time
It is already possible to set your payment preference for this year's assessment. To do so, log in to My Waternet with your DigiD.
- Choose 'iDEAL or bank transfer' if you prefer to pay the entire amount manually.
- Choose Direct Debit in 1 instalment if you would like us to withdraw the entire amount as soon as your assessment is ready.
- Choose Direct Debit in 8 instalments if you prefer to pay in multiple instalments. We will withdraw the first instalment when your assessment is ready. However, the last few instalments will be withdrawn in 2022.
Previously paid assessments will not be visible in My Waternet after the changes. If you would like to keep them for your administration, please log in with your DigiD and download the PDF.Download assessments
Find out what the water authority tax rates are for 2021.
- View examples of common living situations.
- Compare the 2021 rates with those of 2020.
Our customer service team is not available right now. Call us on business days between 8.00 and 17.00.
Want to report a water problem? You can call us 24 hours a day.
Ask your question via Facebook or Twitter. We will respond within 4 business days.
Send an email
Send us an email with your question.