Which documents should I include in my application?
Please submit a copy of the documents listed below. Of course, you only have to provide the documents if they are applicable.
- bank and/or savings account statements of the last 2 months
- vehicle registration certificate (Only if you have a car. Please also include the vehicle registration certificate of your second car, motorcycle or caravan. Of course, only if applicable.)
- last rent statement
- last rent benefit (‘huurtoeslag’) statement from the tax authorities (Belastingdienst)
- last 4 payslips or (social) benefits (‘uitkering’) statements
- last health care benefit (‘zorgtoeslag’) from the tax authorities (Belastingdienst)
- front and back of your preliminary tax credit decision (‘voorlopige beschikking heffingskorting’) from the tax authorities (Belastingdienst)
- your health insurance declaration page
- last bank account statements showing paid and or received alimony
- last tax liability statement(s)
- proof that you need a car due to medical conditions and/or a handicap, for example a handicap parking permit (only if you have a car)
- last bank statement of your mortgage payment, annual statement of your mortgage debt and paid mortgage interest (Only if you own your own home).