Report a nuisance or disturbance on the water

Are people blasting music on boats? Is a boat going too fast or do you see a sunken boat? Please report nuisances via the City of Amsterdam.

Report nuisance via the City of Amsterdam

Do you need help immediately? For example, in the event of damage or an accident? Please call 112 (emergency telephone number) or the national police number: 0900 8844.