Are you moving? Please register your new address for tap water, or de-register an address.

De-register an address

Would you like to de-register an address? This only takes a few minutes of your time.

  • Also for de-registering an additional address
  • After de-registering, you will receive your final bill
De-register address
De-register address

Register additional address

Sometimes, you'll need tap water on multiple addresses. For example, when you're moving. Registering an additional address only takes a few minutes. It works like this:

  • You start with 'Change of address'.
  • In the process, choose 'I would like to register an extra address'.
  • Don't forget to de-register your old address once you've moved.
Register additional address
Register additional address

Questions about moving home

All questions about moving home