Harbour fees 2018
Would you like to moor your boat in Amsterdam? View the harbour fees and learn more about the types of vignettes.
There are 2 types of harbour fee vignettes:
1. Annual vignette: if you are regularly mooring your boat in Amsterdam.
2. One-day vignette: gives you the right to moor your boat in Amsterdam for one day (24 hours) only. The price of a one-day vignette is 20,19 euros.
Harbour fees annual vignette
You can find the harbour fees in the table below. To determine the fees, we take the size of your boat into consideration. The surface area (length times the width) determines the rate. Measure your boat’s maximum width and length on deck.
|Surface area of the boat (m2)||Regular annual fee (per m2)||Environmental fee (per m2)||Marina fee (per m2)|
|0 to 3.5||€ 53,04||€ 16,47||€ 27,29|
|3,5 to 6,0||€ 41,21||€ 12,90||€ 20,60|
|6,0 to 9,0||€ 36,57||€ 11,32||€ 18,56|
|9,0 to 12,5||€ 34,02||€ 10,30||€ 16,98|
|12,5 to 16,5||€ 31,93||€ 9,79||€ 16,47|
|above 16,5||€ 30,91||€ 8,77||€ 15,45|
- Regular annual fee (normale prijs): applies for gas or diesel powered boats. From 1 January through 31 December.
- Environmental fee (milieuprijs): Similar to the annual fee, though for boats with an electric motor or without a motor. From 1 January through 31 December.
- Marina fee (prijs jachthaven): An annual fee for boats with a permanent mooring in a marina that sometimes wish to moor outside the marina. You can moor in Amsterdam (outside your marina) between 6.00 and 23.00. From 23.00 to 6.00 your boat must be moored in the marina. Please note: you can only apply for a vignette by sending us proof that your boat is moored in the marina.