Request payment plan
You may have difficulty paying at the moment. Or you can't pay a Waternet bill all at once. We are happy to help you.
You can request a payment plan for:
- Tap water account
- Water authority tax assessment
You must request a separate payment plan for each of the above. Find out how this works below.
Tap water payment plan
Would you like to set up a payment plan for your tap water bill(s)? You can do that online in My Waternet. The payment plan would work as follows:
- You will pay your bill(s) via Direct Debit.
- We will withdraw a monthly amount from your bank account.
- Your minimum payment is 30 euros per month.
- The payment plan will be set up for a maximum period of 10 months.
- You must also pay your other tap water bills via Direct Debit.
Please note: did you receive your bill from a collection agency or judicial officer? Then you cannot request a payment plan at Waternet. Please contact the collection agency or the judicial officer.
Water authority tax payment plan
Can't pay your water authority tax assessment all at once? Then you have several options:
- Choose to pay in instalments. You can then pay the amount up to eight instalments via direct debit. You can arrange this via Mijn Waternet. You need to log in with your DigiD to do this.
- You may be entitled to a waiver. Then you do not have to pay all or part of your assessment.
- Did you apply for a waiver, but did not get it? Or you do not want to pay by direct debit? Then apply for a payment plan. You can then transfer the amount yourself in a maximum of six parts.