I am moving, who should I notify for water authority tax?

Please inform your municipality of your change of address. Your water authority tax will be automatically adjusted.

We use the information provided by the municipality where you are registered to determine your water authority tax. Please inform your municipality that you are moving.

  • Are you moving within or to Amsterdam? Please notify the municipality of Amsterdam. () You can do so online.
  • Are you moving to a different municipality? Please check out the website of the municipality you are moving to.