We use cookies to ensure that this website functions properly. Click β€œYes” to accept all cookies. This allows you to watch videos too. Want to know more or change your settings? Go to privacy and cookies.

Direct naar content

Everything is included in my rent. Do I still have to pay taxes?

If you rent a home or a room, you must always pay water authority tax. Even if you made a different  arrangement with your landlord.

You are registered at your address, therefore the water authority tax assessment is issued in your name. So, you are liable.

Berrybot Berry, the digital assistent