We use cookies to ensure that this website functions properly. Click β€œYes” to accept all cookies. This allows you to watch videos too. Want to know more or change your settings? Go to privacy and cookies.

Direct naar content

I disagree with my water authority tax assessment. How can I file an objection?

You can submit an online objection. This can be done in 6 simple steps.

  1. Please select the reason for your objection.
  2. Log in with your DigiD. Have you already logged in? Then you can proceed to step 3.
  3. Select the tax assessment which you wish to object to.
  4. Please explain the reason for your objection.
  5. Check your objection/the information you provided.
  6. Submit the objection.
Berrybot Berry, the digital assistent