How do I apply for remission of my water authority tax?

Do you live in the municipality of Amsterdam, Hilversum, Gooise Meren or Wijdemeren? Then you should apply for remission of your water authority tax assessment at your municipality.

Do you live in a different municipality than the ones stated above? Please apply for remission at Waternet:

1. Select your municipality in the form listed above
2. Please respond to 4 short questions.
3. Do the answers show that you might be eligible for remission? Then please download the application form.
4. Complete the form.
5. Print out and gather the addenda which are mentioned in the form.
6. Send the application form and the addenda to:

Antwoordnummer 39230
1090 VC Amsterdam

7. You will receive a letter confirming that we have received your application.