Which type of complaints do we not handle?

In some cases we are unable to handle your complaint. Please view the situations to which this applies.

We are unable to handle your complaint if it concerns:

  • a complaint about water authority tax. Do you disagree with your assessment? Then you can file an objection.
  • an objection which you have filed in the past and which we have already handled.
  • an objection about something that happened more than 1 year ago.
  • a case which is currently being considered by a judge