File an objection

Is your water tax assessment incorrect? Then you can file an objection.

Submit an appeal

Do you disagree with the ruling regarding your objection? Then you have the right to appeal in court. A judge will then look at your objection.

More information
More information

What happens after I have submitted my objection?

You will receive a ruling regarding your objection within 6 weeks after we received your objection. You will receive this through the post. The payment of your  water authority tax assessment will be postponed until you have received the ruling. This is called deferral of payment.

Frequently asked questions about Objection and Appeal