How is my annual tap water statement determined?
- Have you paid for more water than you have consumed? Then the difference will be refunded.
- Have you paid for less water than you have consumed? Then you should pay the difference to Waternet.
The annual tap water bill shows how much money you still need to pay to Waternet or how much will be refunded.
Payment of your tap water bill
You do not pay your annual tap water bill in one go. You pay an estimated advance payment. Your watermeter keeps track of your actual water consumption. What is the amount of your monthly or quartly payment? This depends on your water use in previous years.
You have 2 advance payment options:
- Direct Debit. You have the option to pay per month or per quarter (every 3 months). This amount is automatically deducted from your bank account.
- Manual payment. You receive a quarterly tap water bill. You can choose to manually transfer your quarterly payment (every 3 months) from your bank account to bank account number NL27 INGB 0004 5000 43. Make sure to include the payment reference which is stated on your bill.
Would you like to pay now? Go to My Waternet and log in to My Tap water.
Would you like to change the amount of your advance payment? Please contact our customer service team.
Do you still have additional outstanding payments which were not listed on your annual tap water bill or funds that have still not been reimbursed? An additional (re)payment might be required. Would you like to know if you have additional outstanding bills? Please view your bills at My Waternet.
- Does your annual tap water bill show that we still owe you money? Then deduct this amount from the outstanding payments which were not listed on your annual tap water bill. Please do so prior to paying your outstanding bill.
- Does your annual tap water bill show that you still owe us money? Then add this amount to the outstanding payments which were not listed on your annual tap water bill. Please do so prior to paying your bill outstanding bill.
The meter reading is incorrect
Is your meter reading incorrect. We estimate your meter reading if we did not receive it or did not receive it on time. We will settle the differences when you submit your water reading in the following year.