We use cookies to ensure that this website functions properly. Click “Yes” to accept all cookies. This allows you to watch videos too. Want to know more or change your settings? Go to privacy and cookies.

Direct naar content

I have moved but I have still received an assessment.

Did you own a home or other building in the service area of our water authority on January 1st? Or did you live in our service area?

Then you must pay a part of the assessment, the water system charge (‘Watersysteemheffing’), for the full year.

You only pay a different part of the assessment, the water treatment charge (‘zuiveringsheffing’), for the period that you lived in our service area or owned a home or building in our service year in that year.

Berrybot Berry, the digital assistent