Continue temporary supply of drinking water

Want to continue the temporary supply of drinking water? For example, because the house has not been sold or rented to a different person yet? No problem. In this case, it is possible to maintain a temporary contract. We will send any notifications and invoices to your address. We refer to this as the 'inheritance address'. Please fill out the form completely.

The form was not completed correctly. Please scroll up and see which field was not completed correctly.