We understand that it may be inconvenient that you receive the assessment later than usual. And that you may not be able to pay your assessment now. We are ready to help you with this.View options
Your water authority tax assessment will come later
You will receive your water authority tax assessment later than usual. Read on to find out what this means for you.
In 2021, we have been upgrading our IT infrastructure for water authority tax. We also renewed My Waternet. Both of these projects had to be completed before we could draw up assessments. That is why you will receive the water tax assessment later than usual.
- From the end of October 2021, we started sending out the 2021 assessments. So a lot of customers have already received their assessment.
- Do you own your house or apartment? Then you will receive the assessment from May 2022 onwards.
- Do you not want to pay the whole assessment in one time? Then choose to pay in a maximum of 8 instalments via direct debit. You can change the number of instalments online in My Waternet.
- From the end of the year 2022 onwards we will start sending out the assessments for 2022.
- Do you pay your assessment in 8 instalments? Your first installment will be debited from your bank account in the first month after the assessment date. We will try to make sure that you will not pay multiple installments for water authority tax in the same month. When sending your 2022 assessment we will try to take this into account.
Find out what the water authority tax rates are for 2022.
- View examples of common living situations.
- Compare the 2022 rates with those of 2021.
Previously paid assessments are not visible anymore in My Waternet. If you would like to keep them for your administration, please contact our customer service.Customer service
Our customer service team is not available right now. Call us on business days between 8.00 and 17.00. Our digital assistent is happy to answer your questions 24/7.
Want to report a water problem? You can call us 24 hours a day.
Ask your question via Facebook or Twitter. We will respond within 1 business day.
Send an email
Send us an email with your question.