We understand that it may be inconvenient that you receive the assessment later than usual. And that you may not be able to pay your assessment now. We are ready to help you with this.View options
Your water authority tax assessment will come later
You will receive your water authority tax assessment later than usual. Read on to find out what this means for you.
We have been upgrading our IT infrastructure for water authority tax. We also renewed My Waternet. This causes a delay in sending out the assessments. That is why you will receive the water tax assessment later than usual.
- The 2024 assessment will be sent after the 2023 assessment.
- The 2023 assessment will be sent after the 2022 assessment.
- We have started with sending out the 2022 assessments.
- Not all assessments for 2021 have been sent yet. Therefore, you can still receive a 2021 assessment.
Pay in instalments
Do you not want to pay the whole assessment in one time? Then choose to pay in a maximum of 8 instalments via direct debit. You can change the number of instalments online in My Waternet.
Do you pay your assessment in 8 instalments? Your first instalment will be debited from your bank account in the first month after the assessment date.
Find out what the water authority tax rates are for 2023.
- View examples of common living situations.
- Compare the 2023 rates with those of 2022
Previously paid assessments are not visible anymore in My Waternet. If you would like to keep them for your administration, please contact our customer service.Customer service
Call us on business days between 08:00 and 17:00.
Ask your question via Facebook or Twitter on business days between 9.00 and 17.00.